Android Messages on PC – Mobile Manager, and More
Android Messages on PC
Android Messages on PC that instant messaging apps have come into people’s lives does not mean that they defeated text messages, as people continue to use them.
The latter comes to light because, although it is a minority, Android users use SMS to communicate with others.
So taking into account that the texts have not died, at least not entirely, this is how a tool has been launching to send them through a computer.
Its operation is simple and quite similar to WhatsApp Web, which means that people who use the latter will know how to use it.
However, for those who do not, we will show it here. Minecraft launches a test mode on Android, SMS from Android to PC.
Apowersoft Mobile Manager
- Apowersoft Mobile Manager is free software that supports Android and iOS devices to manage mobile phones.
- Using this program, you can easily copy SMS from phone to PC and other portable files such as photos, music, videos, associates, documents, bookmarks, call logs, applications, data, etc.
- However, you can also use this application to back up your phone, and later you can even restore the saved data.
- The Mobile Manager is compatible with all Android and iOS cell phones, and it doesn’t matter if the device is jailbroken, rooted, or not.
- On the other hand, it is quickly used to transfer messages from Android mobile to computer.
Download and install the Mobile Manager on your PC
- To download, open the application, and connect the phone via USB cable or Wi-Fi to the PC.
- After connecting, click on the “Messages” tab at the top of the main interface.
- A list of all obtainable messages stored on your Android phone will be displayed.
- Select the SMS you want to save on the PC.
- Click on the “Export” icon at the top to directly save text messages to your computer.
Apart from transferring SMS from Android to the computer, this tool can also reply and delete text messages.
Through the Mobile Manager, you can take a screenshot of your phone from the computer or project your Android screen to the PC in real-time.
Apowersoft Phone Transfer
Another way to attain the same result as the manager is to use Phone Transfer. Like the above app, Phone Transfer supports Android, iOS, Symbian systems, and other devices like Blackberry, etc.
- This tool can provide transmission text messages, contacts, calendars, call logs, applications, photos, music, and videos between smartphones and computers.
- The ability to transmit data between two mobile phones simultaneously differs from the software above. It allows you to directly transfer files from one cell phone to another new model.
- To download this app does not require any technical skills or in-depth knowledge of Android to transfer text messages from Android to PC. You only need to follow three steps:
- Connect Android phone to processer via USB cable. After automatic device recognition, click “Backup” on the main interface.
- In the central interface, check the “text messages” box.
- Click the “Start Copy” button and wait until the transfer process completes.
- With Mobile Transfer, you can also back up other phone contents to avoid data loss. Even you can restore those files. So you don’t need to be concerned about data damage happening.
- Here, saving important text messages on your Android phone is functional because frequent errors and storage accidents make text files insecure.
- It is much better to pass SMS messages from Android to PC. This way, you can ensure that all those critical messages.
- Such transactions, commercial offers, confirmation messages, confidential information, particular text messages, order numbers, and others will be safe and private.