Batman Games – The Best Batman Games To Choose
Batman games are one of the most Popular superheroes. At the same time, he was introduced to comics in the 1940s.
His film and television appearances since the 1960s have made him a household name.
Along with some great Batman movies, there have also been some fantastic Batman games.
1. Batman Arkham Asylum
- Here, Rocksteady’s Arkham Asylum is one of the best representations of Batman. The atmosphere is dark, gritty and intense – everything that comes to mind when you think of Batman.
- The physics in the game is also spot on and is especially noticeable when your cape moves with your punches.
- The gameplay is a combination of many other games, but it tailor-made for Batman.
- The main gameplay relies heavily on the story, and the story is excellent. The story is centred around the Joker and Gotham, and we won’t do much to preserve the story.
- Here, the game has a well-built combat system but focuses more on stealth. Many missions will make you open doors and so on in different ways.
- Overall, the game is one of the best superheroes of all time. And everyone should try it.
2. Batman Arkham City
- The Batman Arkham City is a sequel to Arkham Asylum. It takes place months later and is a story similar to that of the game.
- In this sequel, the Arkham Asylum director is the mayor of Gotham and places the villains in a particular area in Gotham. This place is Arkham City, and this is where the events of the game take place.
- Being a surprising sequel, this game takes Asylum’s physics and combat system and refines it into something much better.
- Batman has counterattacks, the ability to use almost any gadget with a hotkey, and the ability to attack multiple enemies.
- Arkham City has many enemies to keep you entertained. Apart from the main bosses like Mr Freeze and the Penguin, many other enemies are different. Some have stun bars, while others have armour.
- However, these enemies has to be approached differently. And this diversity, along with the story and interactive gameplay, make this another fantastic game.
3. Batman Arkham Knight
- Batman Arkham Knight ends what Arkham Asylum started. It’s the latest series in the Arkham line and throughout the game.
- You can feel the purpose. Rocksteady manages to outdo himself once again with another incredible Batman game.
- Arkham Knight brings all of Batman’s villains and allies into this game, making for a great ending.
- Arkham Knight is also a story dependent game. This story goes around Batman’s psyche and the anti-Batman created to stop Batman, known as the Arkham Knight.
- The gameplay is what you can expect it to be, the best category. With the expansion in the game, the map also increased in size.
- And with this increase, transport is better used in the game.
- The Batmobile becomes a vital part of the game, and many puzzles and missions are played with it.
4. Batman: The Telltale Series
- The Telltale series is entirely different from the Arkham game series.
- The Telltale Series Episode 1 ‘The Realm of Shadow Focuses on Man More Than Hero – Bruce Wayne. Telltale is known for informing the player of the consequences of their actions.
- It is what is played in the game as well. Every action of yours will react, but it is up to you to decide the path with conflicting points of view.
- The game revolves around the mayor of Gotham, Harvey Dent, and Bruce Wayne.
- The game uses these two to create tension. In the beginning, you will face decisions that will not be as big as the others.
- You will be in conflict about what to choose, choose what you want, or what Bruce Wayne would do.
- Although this is a story about Bruce Wayne and his emotional unease as Batman, Batman himself makes multiple appearances to help solve the riddles.
- The game is fantastic, which places a significant burden on the player to make the right decisions.