What is Microsoft Word Free? – Instructions, Other Functions, and More
Microsoft Word Free
There is no unlimited free version of Microsoft Word free, and anyone who offers you a free copy is trying to trick you or give you a pirated version.
Moreover, you can download Microsoft Office 365 and get Word free for 30 days.
Here, decide if you want to buy a subscription or if you have multiple email addresses, you can sign up for another month of free trial.
Instructions to download Microsoft Word for free
Click the Download button to go to Microsoft’s hidden page where you can download Word for free, and click TRY A MONTH FOR FREE.
Sign in with your Microsoft account. If you don’t have one previously, you can create one here. However, simply connect it to your regular email address and click the Next button.
A page will appear confirming that you want a one-month trial. Click the Next button.
Choose your payment method, either credit card or PayPal. Do not worry. As far as you stop your account before the end of the month, you will not be billed.
- However, the first month is free, you will need to provide payment information.
- To pay with PayPal, sign in to your PayPal account and allow it to connect to Microsoft.
- If you choose Credit Card, please enter your credit card information in the correct fields
- Then your payment method has been processed. Click the NEXT button.
You are almost ready to use Word. Tick the SUBSCRIBE button to continue downloading.
- Click the INSTALL button.
- Click the INSTALL button again.
- The download will start (finally).
- When the download is complete, click CLOSE.
Microsoft Word has maintained its position as the best word processing program for over 20 years as the gold standard for word processing programs. It comes with hundreds of fonts, and if you can’t find the one you want, you can download and install it in the Microsoft Office 365 font folders.
Some other functions are:
- Spelling checker
- grammar check
- Easy to use formatting options
- Choose from thousands of templates
- Compatible with other Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Save to the cloud with OneDrive Access
The program is very informal to create, organize and design professional looking documents without prior knowledge.
And apology, what you see on the screen is what you get when you print or present the document. When you’re done.
You can save your work to your cloud-based OneDrive account, save it as a PDF, or keep it as an editable Word document.
How to get Microsoft Word for free?
- Microsoft offers a free version of Word (and all other Office 365 products) that you can use without downloading any software. Moreover, the software lacks some features, it can surely get the job done.
- Go to Office.com.
- However, sign in with your Microsoft account or create a free account.
- Click on the Word icon to get started.
Also Read: Free Video Chat – Communicate With People, Video Calls, and More
Review What is Microsoft Word Free? – Instructions, Other Functions, and More.