Table of Contents
Xbox Game Pass
Microsoft has some subscription services for Xbox Game Pass price owners of Xbox One or the new Xbox Series X and Series S.
Xbox Live Gold is a once-a-month membership plan required to play online, and while it does give you a couple of free games a month, that’s its preliminary determination.
On the other hand, Xbox Game Pass is the flagship service that gives you access to hundreds of games for a single cost once a month.
You can both pay separately, but the best news is that you can also join, in addition to Xbox Game Pass for PC, EA Play and Cloud Gaming, for a much lower price.
What is Xbox Game Pass?
Xbox Games Pass gives you access to over 200 games to download and play on your Xbox One for one monthly fee. It’s also available on the original Xbox Series X.
- If you upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you also get Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for PC, EA Play (starting in November).
- And access to the new Cloud Gaming service (previously called Project xCloud), all for the exact cost.
- Here, you can copy the games and play them as often as you like, as long as you continue to pay the monthly fee. Some titles may not be available as others are added.
- But you also can purchase any of the collections directly at discounted prices.
- Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Original Xbox are all part of the lineup, the latter two through backwards compatibility, so there are plenty of top titles to choose from.
- Next-gen games will also be added once those consoles become available.
How much does Xbox Game Pass cost?
Xbox Games Pass Ultimate is priced at $14.99 / £10.99 per month. You can cancel at any time.
It includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Games Pass for PC, and most recently, EA Play. Microsoft’s cloud service Cloud Gaming is also part of Ultimate at no additional cost.
The standard console-only version of Games Pass does not include Gold, EA Play, Cloud Gaming, or the PC version.
It costs $9.99 / £7.99 a month. It’s the same price for the PC-only version when you subscribe separately.
And besides, the latest is the best, therefore.
What games are part of Xbox Game Pass?
Xbox Game Pass will always offer more than 200 games, including original Xbox One titles, Xbox 360 titles, and Xbox backwards compatibility. Xbox Series X/S games will be added at launch.
All Xbox One games on Game Pass:
A Plague Tale: Innocence
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- After the party
Wonder Age: Planetfall
- Chronicles of Alvastia
ARK: Survival Evolved
Bad North: Jotunn Edition
batman: arkham knight
Battle Chasers: Night War
- battle toads
- bloody edge
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- Bridge Builder Portal
- sons of death
- cluster truck
- Disguise Mission 2
- crackdown 3
- cross code
- dark side genesis
- Darksiders III
- per drop
Dead By Daylight: Special Edition
- Dead Island Definitive Edition
- death squared
- Dead cells
- give us the moon
- demon tilt
- dirt 4
- Dirt Rally 2.0
- dishonored 2
- Disneyland Adventures
Dont Starve: Giant Edition
- Double Kick Heroes
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition
- hollow drake
- infinite dungeon
- eFootball PES 2020 Standard Edition
- enter the dungeon
- F1 2019
- Fallout 76
- Farming Simulator 17
- Final Fantasy IX
- felix the reaper
- final fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
Fishing Simulation World: Pro Tour
- for the king