Table of Contents
Facebook Shop You’ve got to be proactive. however, Facebook is the primary social network globally, with more than 1.70 billion people logging on daily to spend 58.5 minutes on the platform.
Here however, if you need to be successful, you just can’t sit back and wait for customers to come to you reach out to them.
What Is Facebook Shops?
Facebook Shops is introduced feature that aims to comfort the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- It lets you display your products on your Facebook page and Instagram profile in a way that offers a native shopping experience.
- Facebook Shops allow you to create custom collections by grouping items from your inventory, making it easy for customers to discover your products.
- However, you can current a distinct brand and storefront by customizing the layout and colors of your Facebook shop.
- Facebook Shops lets you create a brand identity on Facebook and Instagram with full-screen images and a customizable layout.
- Small businesses often struggle to move their businesses online, and right now many of them are concerned about the state of their storefronts.
- As people are ordered to stay home, they are finding it difficult to stay open and make enough money to stay in business.
- Through Facebook Shops, smaller retailers have the opportunity to weather the COVID-19 storm and win even more customers than ever before.
- Later, when using Facebook Shops, customers will access your shop and view your collections from their Facebook Business Page, Instagram Profile, or Instagram Story.
- And just like when you’re in a retail store supporting potential customers.
- You’ll be adept at connecting with people via Messenger, WhatsApp, or Instagram Direct to answer questions, provide follow-up updates, and more.
Facebook Shops for Shopify Merchants
Shopify has worked with Facebook since 2015 to provide sellers with the best multi-channel commerce solutions.
Today, the company partnered with Facebook to bring the new mobile-first shopping experience to Shopify merchants.
Here is what you can expect the unexpert. If you previously sold products on Shopify.
- Facebook Shops will be available to you as an additional sales channel. Then you can use it to create a beautiful branded store on Facebook and Instagram.
- After publishing your store. You will also be able to customize it and select product collections directly on Facebook and Instagram.
- Then, with the Shopify integration, your inventory and items will stay in perfect sync with your eCommerce store.
- So you can do business from one place while providing an omnichannel customer experience.
- However, build Checkout will also be powered by Shopify for store owners. And the company will also offer Instagram Checkout to some merchants who try out the new feature.
- Facebook Shops are expecting to roll out to all merchants in the coming months. But you can get off to a great start by adding a Facebook channel in Shopify.
- Save reading to learn how to set it up and how you can sync your existing products via track. So you can customize your Facebook store once it’s available.