Table of Contents
Cost of Google Ads
How much do Google Ads cost? – Today, 65 percent of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) spend on pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
What is Google AdWords?
Google Ads (formerly known as Google AdWords) is Google’s search advertising platform that allows businesses to display concise ads, videos, product listings, or service offerings to potential customers.
- Whenever a person searches for something online, they will often come across Google PPC ads.
- Google ads can appear in many ways, counting search engine ads, displaying ads on non-search sites, videos on YouTube, and some mobile apps.
- A key benefit of Google Ads is that they are pay-per-click, which means that advertisers do not pay the cost of Google Ads once the Google PPC ad is displayed here.
- Instead, an advertiser only charges an electric fee for the cost of Google ads when someone clicks on the ad.
- The cost per click rate varies based on several factors that influence the final charge.
How much do Google Ads cost?
However, businesses spend an average of $9,000 to $10,000 per month on paid advertising, there is no single answer to the common question of “How much does Google Ads cost?
- ” This is because Google Ads is a genuinely customizable advertising platform.
- You have venturesome control over how much you spend and when you spend it, and you can increase or decrease your ad spend in real time as you see fit.
- That’s why Google Ads pricing flexibility is one of its main benefits.
How much are trade-ins applied in Google Ads?
While most businesses spend between $9,000 and $10,000 per month on Google Ads, they personalize their ad spend differently.
Things like your industry, products, services, and competitors influence your Google advertising costs.
However, industries with a higher CPC spend more on Google Ads. The customer service industry, for example, pays an average of nearly $7 per click, which can cause companies in the industry to increase their monthly Google ad spend.
1. Pay Per Click Management Software
- Businesses can also streamline internal PPC management with compatible pay-per-click software such as WordStream, Shape, or Acquisio.
- Although optional, these tools can help your business optimize bids, evaluate ads, and more.
2. Professional PPC Management
- When companies invest in PPC, it is not uncommon to partner with a PPC agency.
- However, a PPC agency like WebFX launches and manages your paid advertising campaigns at the Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising stages.
- As part of leading and managing your PPC campaigns, your PPC agency will charge a monthly management fee. This fee ranges from $350 to $5000 per month and does not include your monthly ad spend.
- In some cases, your agency management fee will be a percentage of your advertising spend.
- The regular, E.g, is 12 to 30 percent of a company’s advertising spend.
- So if you have a $5,000 ad spend and your agency requires 12 percent of your regular ad spend as payment, you would pay your agency $600 per month, on top of spending $5,000 on ads.